Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two Close Calls!!

Guys, I just hyperlinked again! Right out of nowhere! Well, technically, I guess everytime I do it is out of nowhere, because me and Sketch still haven't figured out what triggers them. My jumps, I mean. Or my leaps? We'll have to come up with a cool name for what I do.

Anyway, it happened the second my mom opened the door. I know this because as soon as I got back from my jump/leap, she opened the door again and I was standing in the middle of my room. She asked where I was thirty seconds ago when she opened the door the first time. I played it off, but if I wanted to, I could actually tell her this time, because this time I actually know.

I was definitely at the Biltmore. The same office, I'm pretty sure. This time I was able to open the door and step out because no one was there. I saw a letter on the desk and it had the Biltmore name on it...and it was dated February 1942! I was just about to start snooping around for more clues when the office door opened and two men came in. They called for Security and tried to rush me. They stopped short as soon as the glowing blue line came under my feet. Next thing I know, I hyped right out of there. Hyped--I think that's the word we'll use.

So now I know that whatever happened at the Biltmore happened in February 1942, and it all has something to do with art being moved. Now I just have to find out what it all means, why I'm involved, and who just sent me this text: WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WE KNOW YOUR SECRET.

No comments: